Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My December Daily Album...

Many scrappers do this... totally not my idea... but I decided to do it before the big "C" news came out, so I had my scrapbook ready.  It's been fun - and it helps me to remember to capture a silly picture for everyday during December...I thought I would share some of the nuttiness that keeps our house going...

GiGi has been getting the girls off of the bus everyday, and they LOVE the new Dutchtown library...so these masks were an after-school craft project at the library...


Ashley's in-laws sent me this DEE-licious cookie bouquet - how cute are the feet!?!  I was lucky to snap a picture before the cookie monsters tore into the BIG TOES!



The girls are having a ton of fun with the hats from Karen, Teri and Paula...


And I think this is Avery in her "Marilyn Manson" makeup phase... She got a REAL makeup kit from Zia for her birthday and apparently, she's got a thing for pale skin and STATEMENT lips...oh...and posing!


and if you hadn't noticed by now...of the two girls...Avery might be....ummmm....the crazier one...  Shane was sitting at the dining room table working and Avery climbed up his back, swung her legs around to his chest and put that little butt right on his neck - then demanded that he get up and "see how tall she was"


At least I was laughing!!!! and I could still bite those little toes!

Hope you are laughing your way through December too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep laughing - even when you feel like crying. "Laughter through tears is one of my favorite emotions." Truvy from Steel Magnolias