Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting Fit for A Cure...

me....nah....I'm just withstanding the hard knocks of chemo...but my sisters...well.. that's a different story...

they are both participating in the Team in Training program with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  Ashley's fundraising page is up and running...just like she is...a mile yesterday...go ASH!!

every dollar counts...especially if it means the next Mom might have a little easier road with her treatment...that's my battle cry "Fight Like a Mom"...because when I'm having a rough day, it's these two little faces that make me dry up the tears and pull up my big girl pants!


 

Please visit Ashley's fundraising page here.  Thanks for every penny!

1 comment:

Kristy C said...

I believe, as Ashley's motivator and unofficial coach, that she jogged two miles yesterday and has increased her diatnce 100% in just one week. Just want to give credit where credit is due:)