Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So this is what chemo nausea feels like...

it's the pits!!!  been in bed all day, which is fine, I needed the rest since I didn't get much yesterday, but I'm quickly remembering the entire 9 months of pregnancy for Morgan... and it isn't one of my more pleasant memories!

I have taken the super duper Emend pill, Zofran and Phenergan.  The girls will be home soon, so luckily my mom is on standby to help with them.  At least this week, I may not double my weight eating everything in the kitchen - gotta find the bright side right??

Plus I have my new Elle Decor, a Martha Stewart Living I "borrowed" from the Oncologist's office and the new Pottery Barn Bed and Bath catalog.  That's HOURS of good "picture" reading!!

Off to design new decors with the help of my magazines!!!

No comments: