Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

back to basics...

Believe it or not, this blog's purpose in 2007 was scrapbooking.  I was teaching classes, and this was a way to announce classes and post layouts....Fast forward...my blog posts have changed, but so has life...

Today I'm going back to my roots and posting some scrapbook layouts (I have nothing else to talk about... call this a filler...)

Click here for one of my first posts...My babies were BABIES!!

Here is the layout of our family portraits taken in December 2010...


Shane's favorite holiday...


the Lymphoma fundraiser "Wiggin' Out"...


so as not to bore people who aren't remotely interested in scrapbooking, the rest of the layouts can be found here...

Mommy Camp started today...I LOVE sleeping until 8:30!!  Tommorrow - Audubon Zoo...Last night we swam until 8pm...The neighbors may never speak to us again after hearing "MARCO", "POLO" for two straight hours...but we had fun...here are my goofballs in new bathing suits from Daddy...


 

hope you have a laugh filled week!!

No comments: