Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Tennessee highlights....

now back to my "boring for most of you" vacation photos...

I may have succeeded in passing on the "flea market frenzy" to the girls... Here we are in Sweetwater, TN...I have NO CLUE what animal was used to make this "wrap"...I would not touch it!  Avery on the other hand....


Morgan loves a little dress up time...she was bummed when she found out the hat was $100...


and both were girls were AMAZED that my Great Grandma Hazel had this exact rotary dial telephone...I was cracking up watching their little fingers try to figure out the dial...



here is one of my favorite pics from Gatlinburg...


it's almost impossible to get both M & A to smile at the same time - they are constantly trying to "out goofy" each other ...as shown here...



It wasn't until the sixth day that I realized I should get in a picture and prove that I was, in fact along for the ride...


and speaking of rides...



Momma's gettin' a new set of wheels!!! 

No comments: