Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bethenny...

first... a little Anne Taintor...


now back to Bethenny Ever After...I am almost embaressed to admit how much I love Bethenny...Having spent many hours on the sofa in front of the TV during the past 6 months, I have seen some pretty bad tv...Housewives of ANY COUNTY - is my idea of pergatory on Earth, and even Bethenny was painful to watch on NY Housewives, but now that she has her own show, and she is removed from the "housewife" drama - I have to admit - she makes me belly laugh - and you know how I love a belly laugh (it's like enjoyable stomach crunches)

and I LOVE how she and Jason communicate - and how Jason reminds her that she sometimes lives in "Bethenny world" and he brings her back to reality...it's nice to have someone in life to bring you back to reality - luckily I have Ironman!

here's a pic of Bethenny and fam dressed up for Halloween - and seriously, if you like to laugh, check out the show!


2 comments:

Amy Beth Kloner said...

I still think she needs to eat a sandwich!

Cori said...

OMG! Heather. I LOVE Bethenny! I tivo it every week. It is one of my many guilty pleasures :)