Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

super excited about debby schuh!!!

Friday morning I am heading to the fabulous scrapbook store By Design in Houston to take a class from my idol Debby Schuh....shown here....
         to take the awesome class shown here...

she just finished designing a new set of classes and I REALLY NEED to take these:





She's going to be in Denham Springs in October,
but she's teaching different classes.  Oh well, I'll probably have to suffer through those - hehe!

When I get back, I'm teaching a class at Scrapbook and Co.  The layout is bright and summery and we'll be using crepe paper, Glimmer Mist (because I am addicted!), embroidery needle and thread - scary, but I actually did a little sewing (using the term loosely).  I don't even have a picture of the layout - how sad...  But check it out on the Scrapbook and Co. blog.  Scroll down to May 18 for all the details.  Hope to see you there!

No comments: