Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A new business opportunity and the flower winner...

So many people commented - either here or by e-mail about wanting to tag along the next time Angel and I go "junkin" that we decided we needed to seize this opportunity. Just maybe we should start a tour company called "The Trashy Treasures Tour" or "Salvage Shops of Saltwater City". For a nomimal fee (just enough to cover OUR treasures), we will risk our lives to show you all of the hottest "junk" spots in NOLA. Forget Maquest, as Angel suggested, we will use the NOLA murder maps to plot our route. More on this breaking story as it develops...

Now for the FloWeR WinNeR.....

True Random Number Generator Result: 5 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Number 5 on my list is Mary Wunstel (aka "Sissy"). Mary, I'll bring your flowers to class on Thursday night!

I'm only awake blogging because Morgan is coughing and Avery is scratching mosquito bites and they are driving me insane! They were so adorable at our "slumber party" with Bailey and Melanie tonight. I'll post some pictures tomorrow, or uh, later today.... Is it time for Cinnamon Rolls yet???

No comments: