Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

The blog header saga...

Almost 2 years and 210 posts later - a cool blog header is WAY overdue... The problem is I have blog header envy... Almost everytime I open a blog, I am instantly envious of the header, the composition, the pictures, etc. Now, I could hire someone to make my blog ROCK - but I'm more of a "do it yourself" kinda girl (AKA 1) want to learn and 2) cheap)

Avery is covered in mosquito bites this morning - I guess from playing outside last night - so sinceI was having an easy day anyway, she's getting a "mommy day" - I know... SUCKER... But each of the girls deserve some special mommy time and since Ironman left for the DC this morning for a marathon, no one except Ashley will call me a pushover. She has already requested Shrimp Kabobs from Albasha for lunch, and of course, she wants Nanny and GiGi to come with us! She's too cute...

But right now - we are putting are creative minds together to work on a blog header....

No comments: