Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wowsers! Surprise for a Sunday morning...

So Shane checks the local newspaper website this morning to get movie times. When he opens the main page - he sees this:



Notice the One Weigh ad on the right side - oh yeah - that nutball on the scale is ME! On the Frazzlin' Advocate Newspaper website!

Then when you go to the One Weigh website here's what you see:

There I am again - EVEN BIGGER! I did this photo shoot for One Weigh months ago - I figured they trashed the photos - and then VOILA! here they are! Exciting and disturbing all at once!
Kind of makes me laugh - thank goodness! I'll keep you posted on my autograph signing :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it in the paper this morning but then again I haven't had a chance to get through the whole paper considering kids need to be fed, changed, entertained, etc. You look great! I think I am going to make this my screensaver!