Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I hit a creative streak...

Unfortunately, it is hindering my REAL job - but I'll get to that stuff later. It was helped by Angel and Cori and our day of scrapbooking. I was able to finish my last class layout...



We had a great turnout for the class - 7 people and one person reserved a kit. We had tons of fun and I gave away four door prizes. I'll start working on ideas for August's class - maybe anniversary, the pool, and first day of school. Leave a comment if you have a suggestion...


I cranked out two layouts with M&A's school work - both were too cute to put away in the closet (OK - let's be honest - the trash can)





Then I did two layouts on Baby Nick's Baptism - one at the church and one at his party. I even got out the heat embossing powder for the swirls on the church page.



(Baby Nick got a little tired of the ceremony - hey - we feel the same way about church!)




I have hidden journaling behind the big picture block on the right page. It's my new thing right now - I want to tell the story, but it just doesn't fit ON the page...


Then I created the layout of my beautiful pregnant sis, she is having that baby on Friday morning at 8am (c-section) - I can't wait to meet my newest niece or nephew - she is one of the only people on the planet who didn't find out the sex of the baby... Maybe I should start a sex, height, weight pool. I could make some $$$...




The "Official" Graduation picture from Pre-K - luckily BEFORE the meltdown




I was losing inspiration about this time, so Cori and I switched layouts. She did this one of the girls playing in the "Pool" for me... Cori is the queen of bright colors - I love this layout!




Lastly, I created two more things for the Holiday Bazaar. The New Orleans date is Sept 14, and Baton Rouge date is October 12. We are getting more vendors everyday. There will be a variety of items for sale - from homemade bath salts to jewelry (with my stuff in between somewhere - this is a shameless plug). The event is open to the public, so leave me a comment and your contact info if you want more info.




I almost forgot "Vegas Avery". This layout was copied STRAIGHT from Heidi Swapp's blog. Some things are just too good, and you are forced to copy them.

3 comments:

Karen said...

If your sister is having the baby this week then you can join us at the camp on the 8th.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Karen about joining us at the camp. I enjoyed the class so much. It was nice to walk away with three completed layouts. Anniversay, pool, and first day of school are wonderful ideas. Have a great day!

Heatherbell said...

Teri - and you said you weren't a blog reader!!! That's two in a row!