Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Scrapbook and Co. News

The next 3 for $33 class is July 15. Two of the layouts are shown below, the third is undergoing the "creative" process (slowly), but I can show you the paper. Plus this time we are DOODLING on our layout, so everyone gets a brand new Ranger White Ink Pen - probably my most favorite thing in the world! Last class was a blast - we had prizes (Remember - layouts created by me for you!), and some people even opted for a kit when they couldn't make it to class. The kits include color pics and step by step instructions.



Check out all of this white ink - you are going to do that!



We won't cut your title until class - but if you don't need Graduation, other ideas are "Awards Day", "School Days", "First Day of School", "School Friends".... If you know your title, tell the girls at Co. when you sign up, then we can have it ready for you.



Poor Layout :( Think I got Scrapper's Block when I started this one. When I see this paper, I think if mischevious boys/camp outs/fishing/adventurous little girls in trees....

So come join us on July 15 - I promise you'll laugh out loud! heather

PS - If you know a beginner, we are having our Beginner Scrapbookers Class on July 28th - All students get 25% off in the store during the class. Also - check out the FABULOUS sale Denise is having at Co this week...

3 comments:

Carmou48 said...

I love the layouts! Are there any spots left for me to take the class? I will need to call as soon as the store opens. Sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to learn the doodling technique. The layouts are precious.

Anonymous said...

Love the Graduation page. I'm going to use it as an Awards Day layout. See you tonight.