Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday Madness!

Ahh! I'm sitting outside watching the girls play in pink t-shirts, panties and high heels - they are TOO stinkin' cute! The weather is breezy and beautiful. Nice to just relax for a few minutes.... before the group arrives for the New Year's Eve cookout. What else are we supposed to do with all of these little girls? No chance of finding a babysitter, so we better just hang out for some low key celebrating.

All 3 "Christmases" were fun. The girls got EVERYTHING. A computer, Dora stuff, puzzles, coloring books, dolls - and the for the dolls: beds, playpens, clothes, diapers, bottles, strollers, bathtubs, hichairs - I could go on, but you'd get bored - and just to make it more crowded - TWO of everything. Because sharing is out of the question!

We really did have a lot of fun and tons of laughs! My favorite picture of the season is below. Just me and my girls....
Wishing you lots of laughs in the new year!

No comments: