Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

Choose your seat wisely...

Or you could be sitting next to the 24 Hour Urine Collection bottles like Shane.  Who really does have the patience of a Saint because I make him do some pretty shady stuff...

So a recap of the week:

Shane and I arrive in Houston and the Astros win the World Series.  Coincidence?  I think not.




Whoever marketed these candles is a genius and I don't think it was the Catholic Church.

MDA is like a medical city that never sleeps.  What takes 2 weeks anywhere else gets done in 2 days.

I ate the whole bag of LWDs.  If confused, please see my previous blog post.

The discomfort in my hip from the bone marrow biopsy is only surpassed by the discomfort in my neck from the lymph node biopsy.

MDA does not perform neck lifts with neck biopsies.  I'm working on this...

The bone marrow biopsy will tell us if I can use my own stem cells for the transplant or if I need a donor.  That whole repaying someone who saves your life with their stem cells thing is overwhelming, so let's pray I can use my own.

There is a chance the lymph node biopsy wasn't successful and I have to go back for a spleen biopsy.  Seeing that your spleen is filled with blood it seems a little nuts to try and "nick it".  But we'll see...

A team of moms helped save Halloween.  To them I'll be forever grateful.


We met an amazing family who handed us the key to their garage apartment and said "stay as long as you need".  This invitation comes with a keg of Bombshell Blonde in the backyard.  We have found our soulmates.

My sister and my mom are heroes of the week.  Pray that my mom recovers from the 5am alarm clock before we leave again and Ashley was at our beck and call all week.  I hope she never has to overnight us a pet scan disk again!

Currently the treatment plan looks like 3 rounds of 3 day inpatient chemos spaced 21 days apart.  The transplant process will take place after chemo and spans 7 weeks (all of which I need to be in Houston) and includes a ton of crap that sounds horrible.  So I forgot most of it.  This will be confirmed after the pathology reports are back from the biopsies.

But we made it home for the comedian Jim Gaffigan.  So the laughs will keep rolling... 




1 comment:

INVEST WITH $200 AND GET A RETURNS OF $2,000 said...

Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

Email: HappyInvestment-world_inc@protmail.com