Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

What a fantastic weekend!

I did a little scrapbooking...


While Morgan spent the night at a friend's house, the "Averys" had a marathon dress up playdate.  My mom calls the Averys "Rhythm and Blues" for their last name initials R and B...

First we had the "Avery Brides"


Then the "Avery Saints fans"


Shane renamed them "Giggle Boxes" because that's all we heard for 12 hours!!

and with only one outfit change, both of my girls got dressed for picture day today...


No choice but to have a fantastic week!

PS - As Morgan fell asleep last night, she told me, "Mommy, you should let your hair grow like Ms. Daigle's...you know, when your hair starts to grow...".  If she only knew how long it will take for my hair to get as long as Ms Daigle's - but she was so cute!

Morgan is standing to the right of Ms. Daigle - the BEST second grade teacher ever!!!


No comments: