Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Well, Hello November... Please Come In...

The feeling of waking up to in a cozy house - with snuggly socks and warm covers - please November, don't bring the humidity back!
Sally... Sally - where are you???? I have some super cute cards for you! I can either mail them to you or give you an excuse to go to Scrapbook and Co and leave them there - just e-mail me (hhb1974@hotmail.com)
I can't believe I haven't blogged about this bracelet I made in Lafayette in Teri Davis' class. I had to force myself to take it off to take the picture. I love the jingle and all of the charms we created for it!



I have made progress on two tiny little projects (they weren't on the list either)



A button ball sounds like a good idea until you realize it takes 4 hours and weighs 25 pounds - and I have NEVER been known to exagerraate! The "always and forever" sign was from the 50% off home decor sale at Hobby Lobby and I just added brown tulle, the paper flower and covered the flowers on the left side with Vintage Photo Distress Stickles. It was cute before, but now it's me!

I did finish my BOO sign, just in time to hang it for ONE day - at least it's all ready to go for next year...





Now I will show you why my cute little "BOO" did not fit into the Ironman's Halloween decor at all...

the back wall of my kitchen...


the coffin...


the warning sign with the skull gnawing rat...

and most importantly, this year's addition... the electric chair...


then to top it off, the Ironman sports "Big Daddy" for Halloween AND picks up Tinkerbell ...



I have so much more to post, but I'm dead, and my day job is less than fun right now, so I better get some sleep. I have the screen figured out, cute Halloween pics and an update on Morgan's school play - but that will have to wait until next time... hope you find a few laughs until then...

No comments: