Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Truly Amazing...

This LASIK thing is almost too good to be true. When I wake up I keep reaching for my glasses until the Ironman reminds me that I DON'T WEAR GLASSES ANYMORE - how can that be? Then at night - I actually go into the bathroom to take out my contact lenses - but I don't wear them!

Craziness!

So, here's the thing... It seems that November just happens to be surgery month for me. Last year was that little tummy tuck and this year was LASIK, so now I am searching for a very special doctor. Here are the qualifications and type of procedure:

A doctor who can implant a tiny little shock collar in my brain and whenever I think about FOOD, I get a little shock that numbs whatever lobe controls hunger.

So please be on the lookout for that doctor - I want to schedule that for November 2010. Thanks for you help!

No comments: