Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

I love you a billion miles...

that's what Morgan said to me tonight as she was going to sleep. Then she said, "That's a lot!" So maybe I should focus on those sweet moments while I listen to she and Avery fight constantly.

Now that we live in Baton Rouge, we head to NOLA on the Sunday before Mardi Gras. Shane and Collin left BR at 6am to stake out spots for the ladders. All three girls had a blast. I think they liked the music from the dance groups more than anything. They haven't stopped singing, "All the Single Ladies" since we got home. But, seriously, they ONLY know that line, so they sing it over and over again! Here are some pics...
Here's Avery - screaming for beads while Shane laughs and Morgan looks annoyed at being disturbed - how unusual...
Here's Parkerman at his first Mardi Gras. We had matching shirts made for all of the kids - we are nerds!
I love this shot of Morgan - remember - she loves me a billion miles!

Birdie loved our pimped out ladder (thanks to Daddy). Next year he's planning on scaffolding...
Shane and his girls...
And finally - Collin gets the award for buying the most annoying toy in the world - a ridiculous plastic horn for Hannah! Thank goodness it broke early in the day! I do believe in miracles!





No comments: