Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

The THREAD Holiday Bazaar

Some of you may know that my sister Jen is part owner of a monogramming business. THREAD is hosting two Holiday Bazaars - in New Orleans on September 14, and in Baton Rouge on October 12.

I'm SO excited to be a part of this "soon to be" annual event! I have been cranking out scrapbooks, home decor items, cards, picture frames.... All to sell at the events. Apparently, we know a ton of business owners - and they all want to be involved. We'll have Mary Kay, Southern Living, a Calling Card/Gift Card Designer, Pampered Chef, a Jewelry Designer, and best of all - Linda from Sincerely Sweets - you will DIE when you try her Brownie Bliss Truffles! Here are a few sneak peaks at what I have created...

Mini LSU Albums to celebrate last year's National Championship, 100% Boy flip album, and an 8x8 Baby Girl Album
I love these decorated words. I"ll have plenty in different color schemes and themes.
A 6x6 Baby Boy Album, an album for your little athlete, a book to celebrate the 10 most influential people in your life and look at those notecards! A Fleur de Lis, streetcar, pelican, Saxophone and soon to be a plantation and a crown. These will be sold in sets with one of each design.
Both events are open to the public, so if you are interested - drop me a note with your e-mail address and I'll make sure to keep you in the loop.
Check back as I post more items for the Bazaar... Remember - find something today that makes you laugh out loud! heather






1 comment:

Karen said...

Please let me know when your sister is having her show. I love attending this type of event.