Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Insurance, or as I like to call it.... HELL

So I'm headed to Houston today with three sets of bags packed - an overnight stay, a four day chemo stay, and a two month stem cell transplant stay.  Frustrating, right?  You have no idea the level of frustration I have right now....

So here are the possible situations:

1. Have 3 tests tomorrow that are required for the stem cell insurance approval and come home while we wait for said approval (side note: I did have a small breakdown during our last visit when I had to sign the financial paperwork agreeing to the $680K down payment if insurance doesn't come through)

2. Have those tests but also stay for the 4 day in patient chemo (looking most likely as of 2:15pm)

3. Do the above two and if insurance approval comes by Friday then I stay after chemo and start the harvesting process on Tuesday

Remember I'm not like a crazy control freak, but one day versus two months makes a big difference in packing - not to mention my sanity.  So for all the people who have reached out today, please know I'm hanging on by a thread (and apparently I haven't taken enough Xanax to feel Zen).

And there is a second insurance issue - AFLAC has denied my short term disability claim.  AFLAC prides themselves in making a decision in 4 days (as stated on numerous letters), yet after almost two months of paperwork I have been denied.  I know it's still a paperwork issue, but it isn't helping my Zen state.

Since everyone is on the edge of their seats with anticipation I'll be sure to spread the news as soon as I find out how long I'll be at MDA this time.  Thank you for all of the texts, messages and prayers.


And while I'm not laughing at this very moment, I will experience my sister Jen's first Bucc-ee's experience on this trip which I expect will create tons of laughs!



1 comment:

INVEST WITH $200 AND GET A RETURNS OF $2,000 said...


Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

Email: HappyInvestment-world_inc@protmail.com