Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Halloween isn't just for candy

It's also for visits to MD Anderson.  After a few hiccups I am set up to see Dr. Yasuhiro Oki at MDA on October 31.  Can you believe my care manager said his first name is spelled exactly like it sounds?  Wait, what?? 

I'm actually relieved that we have a little time because I have a list a mile long to get done before this circus starts.  Like filing for our Homestead Exemption - that sounds like a blast.  I'm sure my car needed an oil change and tire rotation 5,000 miles ago.  And without a doubt someone is overdue for the dentist or the eye doctor.

I've shared the news with my RPCC students, my clients and the Facebook world and the support has been heartwarming.  So many people offering to do "anything".  Really??  Because no one has offered to the clean toilets yet, so answer with caution if I call.  I did have an offer to clean out the fridge and I'm seriously considering that one.

On another note, my mom has been "researching" medical marijuana.  I'm not sure if this is for my benefit or hers... but I'm pretty sure someone ends up laughing.

And as much as I'd like to get to MDA I was so happy to be able to see Avery and the Dutchtown Middle Volleyball team finish the season today as Co-Parish Champs.  Congrats to the team and a very pregnant coach!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will even clean your toilets for you (even though I don't even clean my own!) I would much rather entertain your girls in NoLa for a weekend or keep you company in Houston so Shane can be in Baton Rouge.
Sending lots of prayers and hugs.
Ann

Unknown said...

I definitely laughed about your mom!! Love you and prayers are coming full force from us!!
Commanders

URGENT LOAN OFFER WHATSAPP +918929509036 said...

Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Emily Michael, I am from Canada. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $95,000 some days ago after been scammed of $12,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $95,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial contact Email:(creditloan11@gmail.com)