Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Disturbing pictures, but a happy ending...for today that is...

Poor Morgan measures "how sick Mommy is" by looking at the mark left on my arm from the surgery IV - she thinks I'm REALLY sick...I keep trying to explain that is doesn't hurt...But a picture paints a thousand words for a seven year old...


Then, let's review...I had laparoscopic surgery on my ABDOMEN.  So why, oh why did elephantitus take over my "kanckle" last night??  It's not hot or painful, just stiff and squishy.  Ironman is well aware if it gets hot we got straight to ER - he'll probably stay awake all night feeling the temperature...he's good like that...


and it's only one kanckle - the right foot is just laughing at the left foot!...the right foot will one day learn that payback is hell!...

But here's the silver lining - work with me here...there HAS to be one!!!  My Loritab has a REFILL!!!!!  I've been using them sparingly, but now that I realize I have a refill, I'll take two and call you in the morning!!

Hope everyone had a deliciously fantastic Thanksgiving.  Even though my family was apart, my mom baked us a turkey, spinach (a Mel specialty) and cornbread dressing - we were in heaven!!!

When we asked the girls to name some things for which they are thankful, Morgan's first response was "Cranberry Sauce"...  So deep...she may be the nextmaya angelou...

and this from Anne Taintor just seemed appropriate with my newly realized refill!!!!


not if she had her Prozac refilled!!!!

No comments: