Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

creativity...

I spent last weekend at my friend Karen's camp at Lake Rosemound and we were mostly  hardly serious about scrapbooking... I did finish some pages but most of all the weekend sparked my creative juices...so I've actually created more this week...here we go...Webster's Pages for some Orange Beach pictures...


the Girl's Loft kit...


I will never get enough Webster's Pages....


random "from my stash" supplies... the kites are my favorites...



the Glitz Girls Kismet collection...



This last layout was created from a Nicole Petersen Designs DVD class.  It was so fun and I could pause it everytime the animals children needed to be fed.

1 comment:

Teri said...

I think you got more done than anyone else over the weekend at the camp. It is definitely the place to relax and do whatever you want.