Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Opening Act...

About a month ago, Ironman asked me to block out August 7th for a date.  I love dates!!!  Then about two weeks ago he told me were going to see the Indigo Girls.


I'm a huge Indigo Girls fan, have been since college, and without telling you how many years, let's just say, it's been a long time.  Me and a college friend knew the harmony in every song and could sing the songs a capella.  Too bad I don't talk to her anymore...

So about a week ago, Ironman mentions that the Indigo Girls are opening for Sugarland.  My head does that crazy spin around thing and I'm like, "Opening Act??  We have tickets to a concert to see the Opening Act??  We don't even know who Sugarland is..."  And once again I am reminded why I love Ironman so much.  Who else would buy tickets just so I could see the opening act?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do I need to borrow some Indigo Girls and/or Sugarland CD's from you to see if I want to invest in them?

Who are they comparable to?

Melanie said...

ok, so here is where we could have "saved money"....we could have split cost of tickets (got really good seats...)you go watch indigo whatever and then Bailey and I could have tagged you at the door and watched SUGARLAND......wow, what a missed opprtunity!!!!