Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Creative Juices...

I've had a little time to scrapbook and here are a few of the layouts...  I might be a little late creating this of Parker's first birthday...if you call 365 days late...pictures of his 2nd bday coming soon...


And then my girls eating raw oysters... I really can't imagine that their little bodies SHOULD be eating them, but they ask for the EVERYTIME we go out to eat...my true New Orleans girls!


Remember the song "Apple Bottom Jeans...Boots with the fur..."  Try telling Avery it's FUR instead of FERN...That's a memory I never want to forget...especially when those fingers started snapping and her little booty started shaking...


and my friend Teri gave me the idea of pocket folder layouts...so I made one for my Mother's Day cards and drawings...you decorate and attach the pocket file folder to your layout - and voila... the perfect place to keep all of those precious treasures...


Thanks to everyone who made our scrapbook garage sale a success.  I saw plenty of familiar faces and even met some loyal blog readers (which always surprises me)...We are hoping for another one in the COOLER month of October...I'll keep you posted.... Hope your week is filled with laughs!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Heather,
Here is one of your blog followers. The garage sale was awesome...can't wait till October.
From "Junkin' Buddy" Donna