Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Paper, stickers, stamps - how they make me so happy!

I have been impatiently awaiting the first ever Girl's Loft kit - and It's HERE!!!!


All the papers are doubled sided. The embellishments are awesome and perfect for layering! Can't wait to play with these new goodies!

I also got to play with the Glitz Girls this morning for a layout class - it's so nice to TAKE a class every now and then - but I was THAT student - I forgot my paper trimmer! Luckily, Tammy had one to lend. The Glitz Girls taught one page layouts, and with the extra embellies, I was able to create 2nd pages for two of the layouts. I ran out of time for the third one, but I'll get to it.
The Glitz Girls may possibly have ME beat on layering embellishments - so of course, I was in love! In the first l/o, we used the Swiss Dot cardstock from Bazzill - I hadn't seen it - it was a cool way to give your backdrop some interest. And did they create this entire line for Avery pictures???


Knowing me, I'll have to mat the scalloped white paper on something before putting it in an album, but I just loved the stamping and the rubons on this next layout.



I'll be using this for our recent weekend in NOLA - I only took 400 pictures!
To totally switch gears, I'll be doing a Make'n Take on Saturday at Scrapbook and Co. from 10-12 using the new Zing embossing powders. Everything we use (acrylic stamps, acrylic blocks, ink, embossing gun, funnell, powders, etc) will be 10% off. If you have seen the product, and have been curious, stop by and let me show you how it works - you'll be hooked!
Also, on Saturday, I'm rolling out the July $11 kits. I have three created so far with "Social Butterfly" and "Away We Go" on their way. Here are the three that are packaged and ready:
Off to get a haircut! I don't think the shaggy dog look has come back in style!

No comments: