Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Haircut Update...

The verdict is in.... Ya' ain't missin' a damned thing...

Evidently I am the only one who thought my appearance had made a drastic change for the better. M&A (who comment daily on how my butt is getting more "jiggly") haven't noticed. And Ironman was home for an hour last night before I mentioned the haircut (of course I had already told him earlier in the day). He looked at me and said, "Yeah, I can tell from the back, it's more choppy" - or something like that.

So anyway, all the voices in my head are in agreement that the haircut is an improvement - and hey - when I get all of them to agree - that's impressive - except for that one that keeps telling me it would look better if I lost twenty pounds - but I just keep stuffing Twinkies in her mouth!

Hope you are laughin' out loud this weekend!

No comments: