Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I had an epiphany this week...

ponytails everyday for six weeks is not a style - it's pathetic! So I searched the internet for round face hairstyles, looked in magazines, and discussed with Rebecca (the hair wizard).


So here it is....





When I picked Avery up from school - from across the classroom she yelled:
"Mommy, you look silly"
And Morgan's comment went like this:
"Why did you cut your hair. I liked it better before. You look like a jaguar now."

A jaguar? Really? Does she even know what a jaguar looks like???

Anyway, I like it, and at least my hair has a "style"...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have a round face too! I think it's all about height on the top of the head. :-) Cute haircut!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I have worn a ponytail every day this week. Maybe I'm ready for a new look too!

Unknown said...

When ever I need a laugh you and the girls provde one! Love your hair!

Sandy said...

Oh, I LIKE that!! If I would ever let my hair grow long enough, it would be forever in a ponytail and not the most flattering for me. I think the new "do" is very flattering.