Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks to Randi...

who is a super cute twenty-something year old friend of mine (even though she teases me about everything - but mostly how OLD I am), I made this layout of my girls in their Christmas dresses.


You see Randi decided the use the Jenni Bowlin flag chipboard as a Christmas tree - I know, pure genius - that's another reason I love her (even though she thinks I'm old).




All of the stuff (and that's a technical term) I used above is at Scrapbook & Co. I forgot to look at the brand of paper before I walked downstairs, and since it's almost 2 am, I don't feel like going back up - but if you really want to know, leave a comment and I'll answer. The Jenni Bowlin chipboard is a must and the tulle and Bazzill pom poms are awesome!


Then, for your viewing pleasure, I have my Halloween layout.






I like it enough - I guess. Both the spider web paper and the Laser Cut paper are from Little Yellow Bicycle. Don't kill me, but the Fancy Pants Tree on the first page is sold out at Scrapbook & Co. Hey, I'm only the messenger! I have to admit the orange paper and the stickers are from the $Spot at Target and I stickled the laser cut paper to add some orange.


Halloween layouts are always so hard for me because my girls are ALWAYS princesses! And pink and frilly just doesn't fit into the Halloween motif. But at least I snuck some orange in there. Oh - the letters are Thickers and you can't really tell, but the background paper on the right is the Reminisce Ghost paper.


That's it - that's all I got. Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving. Remember to wear your stretchy pants, take extra meds if your family requires it, and PLEASE laugh your butt off!

No comments: