Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been tagged - RaNdOm HeATheR Facts...

Can you handle all of the excitement???

1. My two guilty TV pleasures are "What Not To Wear" and "Ellen". I TiVo them everyday (except it's not TiVo - we have the cable record thing, but TiVo sounds cooler).

2. When Morgan was 6 months old I was pregnant again with Avery - and I planned that - NOT A GREAT IDEA IN HINDSIGHT!

3. My husband has completed an Ironman and my idea of exercise is looking at the Bowflex.

4. I am terrified of the mall. I only go to bring the girls to the carousel.

5. I am completely addicted to Coke Zero and Sonic ice.

You can thank Megan for asking me to share these completely useless and random facts about myself.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for playing! Please expand on being afraid of the mall? What the heck does that mean?

browneyedgirl said...

Cool stuff I didn't know that about you. My hubby is afraid of the mall too, he gets anxiety attacks and can't breathe. I'm sure it's all psychological and all but he won't listen to me. **wink**wink**
I got tagged too, so stay posted...

~m