Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

A Play Date...

Angel, Cori and I were able to run away for 2 days last week for some scrapbook "therapy". Including alchohol and plenty of laughs! I didn't get as much done as usual, but I got a few layouts done, caught up on all "the talk" and even watched 4 movies to boot - pretty good for 2 days!

First is Parker at the hospital...
Then M&A meeting Parker
Keeping Hannah entertained while new brother is getting the attention...
If you read about my outdoor "adventure" with Morgan, here is the layout - amazingly - no one looks miserably hot! And the easiest part was taking the journaling straight off of the blog...
Lastly, Scrapbook and Co. got these fabulous new transparencies from PRIMA in. I used paint and stickles to decorate the transparency, then used the Cricut to cut out the letters. Here's to Denise for convincing me to try it!
Remember to laugh out loud this weekend. I will be at Beau Rivage in Biloxi celebrating Ashley's 30th birthday (all expense paid by her hubby - thanks Collin!) I'm sure with this group of girls, we might be making quite a commotion!

1 comment:

The Parkers said...

Hi! I just want to say that your "Precious Parker" page is by FAR my FAVE that I've seen of yours! And it's even more amazing in person... GREAT JOB! I must have said 3 times out loud, "I would have NEVER thought to paint the back of the transparency!"

Love it!!!