Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Recovering from blog withdrawal...

Tax season definitely puts a damper on blogging - and scrapbooking!


If you haven't heard of the National Scrapbook Weekend Crop in Baton Rouge - check it out at

http://www.2scrappinchicks.com/

It's the first year for the event. You can either crop for 50 straight hours or take classes, or do some of both. I'm teaching a class on Friday night from 5:30 to 7 - here are the two layouts.



This one is perfect for your bug lover, the siblings that NEVER stop aggrivating each other, or pictures of sad legs covered in bug bites (I happen to have pictures of all three).



This layout was inspired by Angelia Wigginton's "love" layout. Bring your pictures and complete even MORE layouts during the weekend.

I will also have some other kits for sale. One is "EIEIO" for your farm or petting zoo pics. Another is "Xtreme Sports" and hopefully I can create two flowery girly layouts before the event.


I can't wait to catch up on my own scrapbooking - I took a zillion pictures during tax season, but there wasn't a creative bone left in my body after leaving the office. And after SE, I have a million ideas running around my head just waiting to come out!

Hope to see you at the event!

2 comments:

Angelia said...

This is what I "love" to see - an idea from a class or layout or magazine incorporated into your own fresh design. Great job! I especially like the paper combo and the butterfly :D

Paula D said...

Loved the "class"! I am so proud of my layouts, and all the thanks goes to you! You truly have a talent... by the way, don't forget to post that gorgeous layout of your husband and the girls that you finished this weekend... I bought similiar supplies so that I can scraplift your layout!