Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just got back from SE'08

So much fun! On the plane home I was furiously writing down products I want, books I must read, blog links I have to add to my blog. Every part of the trip was inspiring, exciting, energizing (oh - except waking up at 3:45 am on both of my travel days) and FILLED with laughs - hysterical eyes watering, face and stomach hurting laughs - the best kind!

I already miss Steph, Angel and Cori, and I may seriously invade Steph's house with my girls this summer.

I will post pics soon, but I had my mom's camera and she took it with her today - ahhh, love mom, she took the girls to the Cinderella ballet, so I was able to nap this afternoon. PS - this will be the first entry in each of the girls' summer adventures scrapbook (care of the Creative Cafe class - which I totally skipped after picking up my kit)

The perfect end to this fabulous week - Shane is at Walmart and is bringing home shrimp poboys in a few minutes - I am a lucky woman!

I'm still on the hunt for a store that carries BOTH the MM journaling notebook AND the Spring Creative Cafe colors. If you know of one - please post!

heather

1 comment:

Angel said...

It was a great event but it was ya'll that made it FABULOUS!!!! Next time though, don't hog the champagne bottle and I won't suffocate you in mint fumes. smooches, me