Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

No one likes the pink centers in the box of chocolates!

So just say NO! to that store bought card and big red heart filled with the dreaded pink centers. Granted - it's awesome to find the caramel center - but it's rare... So I created this little album for your sweetie. I plan to fill mine with pics and "coupons" - you know, the kind where he gets to sleep in late even AFTER I cropped till 2am. Or, where I get the oil changed in HIS car - that kind of stuff. What I love about this album is that it is SO easy. Once you have the instructions you can make it dozens of times! I've made this same album for my sister's graduation, my mom's surgery and for Christmas. If Cupid hasn't knocked on your door but you want to join the fun and learn the technique, feel free to sign up for the class and make the Christmas version. It's been at the store for a while (on the front counter), so you may have seen it.






The class is $25 and remember before each class Denise chooses a fabulous item to put on sale JUST for the class attendees. The class is on Wednesday, January 23 from 6 to 8 - so you'll have plenty of time to fill your albums with goodies for your sweetie. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Great mini book - the class looks like a lot of fun, I may have to juggle my schedule to come check it out.