Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My December Daily Debacle...

So I wasn't very good at daily blogging during December...On the days when I did have time, there was nothing but boring routine things to report, and who wants to read that I went to work, did laundry and fed the girls?

On more exciting days, my eyes closed long before I had a chance to blog... Better luck next year...

I did try to take a few more pictures, so I have a few more to share...

Believe it or not, I've never been to Fulton Street at Christmas.  I attended a Tax Conference for two days in NOLA and Shane came down for dinner at Manning's (Archie and Cooper were a few tables over), and we snapped this pic in front of the decorations on Fulton Street...


The next night, we went to the final Shaw Christmas party before the buyout by CB&I in February... we even saw Shaw Santa...


We made it to Saints vs Tampa Bay game with the Zuppardo's...



In mid-December, my Mom, Jen and I went to the Ladies Leukemia League Luncheon in New Orleans...


and whenever I was looking for Shane this month, I could usually find him in the backyard in his new "chair"...


Luckily it doesn't take much to make him happy...

No comments: