Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

and to think that I'm only using one tenth of my brain!

title c/o Anne Taintor....

So I just cut the grass and then popped open a cold Michelob Ultra...  If I were a man I would now turn on ESPN, scratch somewhere... and continue to congratulate myself on a job well done.

But you see, I'm a woman, so before I cut the grass I started the laundry and the dishes.  After the grass (while drinking a cold one), I watched over the girls while bathing to make sure one didn't drown the other, folded a load of clothes, put another load in, picked up the den and quickly tried to dig through my scrapbooking stash looking for the perfect accent for my latest page.  Now that the girls are dry and clothed, they are asking for dinner #4...Morgan is having a meltdown because we are out of brussel sprouts...I have pacified her with edamame...Avery wants cheese pizza with black olives...naturally we don't have that kind so I'm opening a can of black olives to place on top of cheese pizza... oh the wonders never cease...

As soon as I have this layout finished I will post it.  I love the idea of the picture in the layout...

Oh - and here's the April winner of the Anne Taintor caption contest.  I LOVE these PEOPLE!!!!



now if that didn't make you laugh out loud, then we need to have a talk...

No comments: