Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

whoever said "less is more" had probably never had quite enough "more"...

the Anne Taintor quotes never get old!

So I might never have enough of this new magic formula...

1 + 2 = absolute wonderful magicness... let me explain...

I took Teri Davis' Perfect Pearls class yesterday at Scrapbook and Co. after convincing myself that I needed a break from tax returns, and I would be a much more focused effective CPA on Monday if I took this little break...

With that settled... I showed up for class and learned amazing things, but the MOST amazing thing was the aforementioned "formula"... To be more specific...



+ =

So maybe there is one more little thing...


So here goes.... One drop of Distress Ink (comes in all of the colors of the Distress ink pads - you use them to re-ink your inks pads AND....) plus a "brush full" of Perfect Pearls into a Mini Mister - add water to 3/4... close, shake and spray...


Magically... you have made your very own "Pearl Mist" - for lack of a better term...


Now, imagine the possibilities, 36 Distress Ink colors matched with 24 Perfect Pearls colors (since I can't remember if that's a permutation or a combination, but I think it needs a factorial, let's just agree thats it's A LOT!).


The beautiful color above was made with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls.

Teri Davis was kind enough to leave her "recipe book" with some of her favorite combos. Since I have conquered this combo, I'm going to Scrapbook and Co. to buy the ingredients for some new colors!!! My motto... "more is more"!!!!!

No comments: