Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tick Tock...

Just waiting for the day to be over. All of the returns are done and have been picked up, but of course, the phone is ringing off the hook with frantic people checking to make sure we filed their extensions. Just stop calling already!





This picture is proof that I'm alive, but tired (notice dark circles under eyes). I plan to sleep very late tomorrow. I can't wait to get scrapbooking - I have a few "play dates" scheduled. And Shane surprised me this morning with a "mystery" vacation. I've been instructed to be packed and ready on June 18th - why can't that be tomorrow??? Oh, because I'll be sleeping tomorrow!

Hope your taxes are filed - or at least your extension is in the mail!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey, sorry I missed your call...both times. My plan is to get up and get house cleaned :( the Bailey and I want to go to the store!!! Call me when you get up and moving!! Try 409-617-2281...I always have that phone with me!!! Miss you and see you soon!