Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thank goodness for small miracles

Like my in-laws calling to take the girls to lunch and shopping. Granted, they are CRAZIER THAN ME to take Morgan, Avery and Evan to Cracker Barrell and the toy store on the Friday after Thanksgiving, but hey - I'll take any relief I can get! It gave me the opportunity to get creative. Our neighborhood HOA had a Halloween party and it was the first time we managed a girl picture in ages. I just love it!
Believe me, had I printed the Thanksgiving pictures, I would have scrapbooked these too, but for one, I stayed in my pj's all day and I REFUSE to enter the After Thanksgiving shopping madness - and that includes even fighting shopping traffic to pick up pictures. So, I'll just share these pictures of Morgan and Avery for now.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We are heading out today for "Gumbo Saturday", kind of like Thanksgiving, Part II at my aunt's house. Have a great day - and AVOID the MALLS!

No comments: