Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Denim Overhaul...

Nobody hates shopping more than me... add shopping for jeans and you just dropped me into hell!  But it's time ladies...I'm pretending to feel the crispness in the swamp air and I need some new jeans...This not only baffles me, it downright terrifies me!  But thanks to the world of Pinterest, I found this fantastic blog post, and have read and taken notes on EVERY word....

Pinned Image

Rachel (my new BFF) compares Old Navy and GAP to designer brands and shows just how much better your junk looks in designer jeans.  Well my junk needs all the help it can get, so I read the post, the comments and I am heading out armed with notes and a plan...  I should probably hit the Xanax and take a go cup filled with vodka to relax the nerves...

Wish me luck...I will not post pictures if my shopping trip is successful, because, seriously, who wants to see pictures of my arse in bedazzled jeans???  You can thank me in advance....

No comments: