I've been tagged by my friend Amanda to provide you - the interested public - with 7 random facts about myself. On the surface this seems easy - I'm quite random - but then how do I narrow the randomness down to just 7? So here goes:
1. When I was in first grade, I had plastic surgery to fix the gash that my eyeglasses (not sunglasses) left in my eyebrow after landing on them while jumping off a jungle gym. That young surgeon is now one of the premier plastic surgeons in New Orleans (Dr. Colon)
2. I HATE roller coasters - find someone else to drag onto Space Mountain!
3. I take a series of legally prescribed medications to muffle my OCD about everything! These drugs are commonly referred to by me as the "trifeca of calm".
4. I have one birth sister and one ex-step-sister sometimes known as a "quasi-sister", but in general just sister. She's Nick's mommy.
5. I dated my husband in high school, then we broke up for four and a half years, then saw each other at a bar and were married soon after. Now it's 10 years later and he's cuter than in high school!
6. After my Sophomore year in college my mom sent me to Europe "to experience living abroad". Later I realized that it was code for "I must get you away from that toxic boyfriend". It worked, we broke up.
7. A rabbit lives in my front garden.
Ok - so now I'm tagging Cori and Angel - ready, set, GO!